Partner

 

Externer Link: Logo Theater Grüne Zitadelle klein
Externer Link: Logo Ratswaage Hotel
Externer Link: Logo MVGM klein
Externer Link: Logo Katharinenturm
Externer Link: Logo Festung Mark klein
Externer Link: Logo IC Hotel
Externer Link: Logo IGZ Schönebeck klein
Externer Link: Logo Plaza Hotel klein
Externer Link: Logo Sichtbar klein
Externer Link: Logo Villa Böckelmann klein

Externer Link: Logo Gastro Concept klein
Externer Link: Logo Hotel Stadtfeld klein
Externer Link: Logo Screen Rent

Externer Link: Logo Elbwerk klein

Externer Link: Logo artHotel
Externer Link: https://www.maritim.de/de/hotels/deutschland/hotel-magdeburg/uebersicht
Externer Link: Logo päx food klein
Externer Link: Logo Uniklinik MD klein
Externer Link: Logo Uni MD klein
Externer Link: Logo Hochschule MD-SDL   

Logo ÖSA 2




Banner TIM für md-kongress.de
Externer Link: Banner Ottostadt für md-kongress.de

 

Walloon Church

  
Walloon ChurchThe Walloon Church was part of a monastery founded by Augustinian monks in 1285 near the Elbe river. The monastery was abandoned by the monks during the Reformation period. In 1694, the church building was handed over to the Walloon reformed congregation and has been referred to as Walloon Church ever since. It was destroyed during an air raid in the Second World War. Reconstruction work began in 1967 and today the southern side-aisle is home to the famous Telemann Bell which was cast by the Magdeburg craftsman Jacob Wentzel in 1683 and first belonged to the Holy Ghost Church. The bell shows a crucifix and a pigeon, both symbols of the Holy Ghost, and it is engraved with the names of parish priests, church fathers and church elders.